For talented undergraduate, graduate students, and ones who have recently completed their students internships are available in round-the-year.
CKS offers a unique opportunity for interns to gain experience in research, writing, business, communications, human resources, and central operation management at one of the nation’s leading THINK TANKS. Interns may work with CKS Team in research areas such as Cyber Security, Cyber Warfare, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Data Sovereignty, Privacy, Disruptive Technologies, etc.
Interns will have the opportunity to attend internal meetings, local events, and public events of CKS.
Internship duration with CKS is minimum 4 weeks where interns are required to work 20-40 hours per week. CKS internships are unpaid, however, interns receive monthly transportation stipend to assist with commuting costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Internship
- Current undergraduate / graduate or recently completed
- Eligible to work in India
- Strong interest in technology and policy related issues
- Knowledge of technology topics (Preferable)
- Good command over English and a flair for writing
- Submit your cover letter, resume, statement of purpose
- Upload last year’s marksheet
- Writing sample (2-3 pages)
- State availability period
Candidates selected for internship will have to provide two references or two letters of recommendations.